Wireless Temperature Monitoring
The CheckPoint wireless temperature monitoring and sensing system has been designed with the latest radio chips on the market, making it the most advanced and versatile wireless temperature monitoring system available. CheckPoint takes advantage of the latest developments in wireless technology, offering 900 MHz ISM RF range most suitable for this type of monitoring application and can communicate over a facility’s WiFi or DAS. Our hardware complies with FCC part 15 for non-interference, meaning that it will not interfere with other wireless devices used for medical applications. Our temperature monitoring system is specifically designed to meet strict regulatory compliance for hospitals, laboratories, blood banks, pharmacies and other environments.
The CheckPoint temperature monitoring system is highly scalable and has the ability to adeptly handle the needs of both small, single facilities up to complex, multi-location medical centers. It can function as a standalone system, monitoring with just a few sensors in a limited area, while offering the flexibility to expand at any time into a fully networked environment that can simultaneously monitor hundreds of refrigerators and other appliances. With CheckPoint, an unlimited number of sensors can be deployed throughout an entire medical facility, including remote satellite buildings, for the pharmacy, laboratory, blood bank, nutrition and other departments.
Partner with a Total Solutions Provider
We design and write our own software and manufacture all the hardware. Our engineers are in full control over every aspect of our system to ensure backward compatibility and future proofing of your investment. We are your one-stop source to provide you with a seamless end-to-end solution from set-up, go-live and training to continued support and maintenance.
- Can monitor temperatures down to -200 degrees Celsius
- Ability to measure other values like humidity, carbon dioxide, oxygen, differential air pressure, particle count, and motion
- Individual sensors have 30 day memory capacity
- Data recorded 24x7x365
- 2-way communication ensures no data is lost in unlikely event of system failure
- Documents status and events, including storage time, temperature and corrective actions taken to meet compliance and auditing requirements
- Scalable system that can be configured to meet the needs of any size organization
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with our Fetch Real-time Location System