Temperature Monitor Software
CheckPoint is a wireless temperature monitoring system that is easy to install, requires no additional wiring and can integrate into existing WiFi network infrastructure. Our advanced temperature monitoring software enables organizations to remotely monitor refrigerators, freezers and other vital appliances throughout the facility in real-time, automates internal monitoring processes, records historical data and corrective actions associated with all alerts. Users can easily configure the temperature monitoring software to provide automated reports and alarms. Advanced communication functionality allows key personnel to view alerts on screen or receive alarm notifications through email or text messaging.
Temperature Monitoring Software Features:
- Color-coded, easy to understand home page
- See the current status of all equipment in one glance
- One click opens chart and/or numeric table
- Zoom into the chart, change time period or reference date
Use our built-in scheduling functionality to automate internal processes. Easily set up the system to schedule reminders, automatically back up data or suppress alerts.
- Task Reminders: Automated user defined alerts for probe recalibration, PM, etc.
- Back up: Automated data back up
- Suppress Alerts: On-demand suppression to prevent nuisance alerts
CheckPoint wireless temperature monitoring system offers a flexible and fail-safe alerting mechanism that ensures timely, complete and fully documented corrective action. Functionality includes two levels of alerts: a primary min/max with time threshold and an immediate emergency alert if the temperature breaches an absolutely unacceptable level.
- Red Flashing Alert: Each on screen or emailed alert clearly describes cause of each alert
- Snooze Alert: While corrective action is being taken, put the alert on snooze. Alert will recur if corrective action is not completed within a specified time.
- Corrective Action: Automated process ensures that documentation is complete before an alert can be cleared.
- Notification: Alerts are sent by email, text message, phone call, pager, or audio/visual local alert lamp
- Escalation: Alerting for each equipment can be individually configured to escalate and loop based on time of day and day of the week to ensure that an alert is never missed.
Our temperature monitor software has a detailed reporting module specifically designed to automate equipment monitoring for healthcare organizations that are required to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Corrective Action History: Quickly retrieve details of all corrective action
- User Login History: Automated documentation of user logins
- Setting Change History: Complete record of changes to equipment settings
- Average Temperature: Report of averaged readings over 2 to 24 hours
- Alert Frequency: Compares the number of alerts by equipment
- Alert Response: Reports how quickly corrective action is taken after each alert
- Equipment Groups: Shows assignment of equipment based on user groups
- Daily Review Report: On-demand report of the current readings, digitally signed and filed
The CheckPoint Temperature Monitoring Software is designed with 3 levels of security settings to ensure that only authorized personnel has access to the system and the privileges to the system configured to the exact needs of each individual user.
- Password: Password management, such as password expiry, lockout, forced password reset, etc., complies with FDA CFR 21 Part 11
- Equipment Settings: Alert, notification method, scheduling, grouping and other settings of each equipment can be customized individually or as a group
- Grouping: All users and all equipment can be associated into groups so that only pertinent equipment can be viewed based on the user’s login.