Wireless Temperature Sensor
Our wireless temperature sensors offer a variety of advanced features including a 30 day memory capacity, 24x7x365 data recording, two-way communication to ensure that no data is ever lost and immediate email or text message alerts to any number of necessary personnel in the case of a temperature failure. Our temperature sensors can also be used as a data logger for cold chain applications such as tracking the temperature of coolers for the transportation of blood products.
- Meet the stringent regulatory compliant healthcare and life sciences requirements
- A2LA calibration certification traceable to NIST
- Detachable Snap Cal probe simplifies annual recalibration
View the chart below to learn more about our remote temperature sensors.
|Internal||On-board thermistor||-20 to 50 C||Ambient room temperature.|
|External||Detachable air or 3″ stainless steel probe||-40 to 125 C, +/- 0.2 C||Refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heat blocks, ovens.|
|Ultra low||Detachable 8′ probe||-90 to 25 C, +/- 0.5 C||Ultra low temperature freezer.|
|Temperature & humidity||Detachable temperature & humidity probe||-40 to 125 C +/-0.2 C
0 to 100% RH +/- 2%
|Room or incubator temperature & humidity.|
|Dual probe||Single sensor with 2 probes||-40 to 125 C +/-0.2 C||Upper and lower sections of refrigerator or freezer combo.|
|Temperature & motion||Single sensor for temperature & motion||-20 to 50 C +/-0.2 C||Blood bank platelet agitator.|
|Thermocouple||Detachable type T thermocouple probe||-200 to 250 C +/-2.5 C||Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) freezer, oven and harsh environments.|
|Dual Thermocouple||Single sensor with 2 thermocouple probes and optional dry contact||-200 to 250 C +/-2.5 C>||Upper/lower sections of an LN2 freezer and alarm. Differential temperature for stream trap.|
|Carbon dioxide||CO2 only, or single sensor for CO2, temperature and dry contact||0 to 10% CO2
-20 to 125 C +/-0.2C
|CO2 incubator or ambient air CO2 level|
|Oxygen||O2 only||0 – 25% O2||Freezer farm O2 level.|
|Differential air pressure||Positive or negative values in 0.01 resolution wg||0-1 wg||Pharmacy USP 797 or infectious patient rooms.|
|Particle count||Interfaces with (separately purchased) particle counter||0.2, 0.3, 0.5 micron||Pharmacy USP 797.|
|Leak detection||Sensor with 3-foot water detection cable||Presence of water||Flooding or water leaks.|
|Voltage||Sensor connects to power output||0 – 20 volts||Any equipment with voltage output.|
|Power outage||Sensor plugs into power outlet||110 or 220 volts||Black out or tripped circuit.|
|Dishwasher||Sensor with saddle clamp probe||-40 to 125C +/-0.2 C||Commercial dishwasher final rinse.|
We are accredited by A2LA as a temperature calibration laboratory and we can issue A2LA Certificates of Calibration.
Still not sure which probe or sensor is right for your environment? Contact one of our temperature experts for help in selecting the right wireless temperature sensor.
Wireless Temperature Sensor Functions:
- Opening to secure sensor with zip tie.
- Serialized and NIST calibrated Snap Cal™ probes locks in place, and are easily replaceable for recalibration. All probe types, including humidity, simply snap in!
- All sensors have the ability to report door status and dry contact.
- Secure screw to access electronics and battery compartment.
- Smooth out temperature fluctuations with 3″ stainless steel probe in glycol bottle.
- Light indicates connectivity status to network.
- ID chip in bracket allows sensor replacement without reconfiguration in the software.
- Optional door status sensing magnetic switch.
- Strong Velcro backing makes installation easy.
Questions to consider when selecting a remote temperature sensor:
- What is the application environment?
- What range of temperature do I need to monitor?
- Do I need to monitor other vital data?
- Do I need remote status alerts?
- Do I need memory capacity? How much?
- Does the sensor or probe meet compliance and auditory requirements?
- How will the device be installed in the environment? Zip tie? Velcro? Mounted?